We do engagement photoshoots / wedding pre-shoots with every bride and groom – it’s included in every photography package. It gives us all a chance to get to know a bit about each other before the big day.
- Included in every wedding package
- We help you to feel at ease in front of the camera
- We can give you posing tips
- You’ll be more relaxed on your wedding day
- We normally do the shoot at your wedding venue
- We can discuss what we’re going to do on the day
- You find out how we work
- We can double check the best places to shoot on your wedding day
- Scroll down the page to see some engagement photoshoots
Typically our wedding pre-photoshoots are at the wedding venue, but they could be somewhere else, if the bride and groom wanted somewhere different. We can also discuss good locations with you. Fields, woods, lakes, canals are all options for your wedding pre-shoot locations.
A couple of our engagement photoshoots
Helen & Gareth, engagement photos at St Albans Cathedral, Herts.
Emily & Michael’s engagement photos, taken at St Michael’s Manor Hotel – their wedding venue.
Want to book an engagement photoshoot?
If you’d like to book us for a engagement shoot, there’s a cost of £85 – for the photoshoot and digital downloads of all photos, which would be refunded if you went on to book your wedding with us.