- Your data may be used by Blue Orange Images to advise you of products, services, and special promotions. We may contact you by post, SMS text, telephone or email.
- Your details are processed in accordance with local law and we will never pass on your details to any third parties.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or part this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (rights third party) Act 1999 to enforce any of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Please, address all queries, complaints and suggestions to Blue Orange Images, 11 The Graylings, Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire WD5 0JQ, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expected delivery time is 5 to 7 days.
Terms of sale
- Goods are not supplied on a sale or return, consignment, or approval basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We immediately place your order with our suppliers. Therefore any changes (i.e., frame or keyring) will be subject to any costs levied to us by our suppliers.
- All goods remain the property of Blue Orange Images until paid for in full.
- Copyright of all images remains the property of Blue Orange Images. Reproduction of any image by any means whatsoever, without express permission, is strictly prohibited and is a criminal offence under the 1988 Copyrights and Patents Act unless the client has purchased all their digital images.
- If Blue Orange Images would like to use the client’s images for the purpose of displays, exhibitions and advertising, we will always ask the client’s permission first.
- We take all reasonable efforts to protect your images. However, our liability for loss or damage of any image is accordingly limited to re-photographing.
- While delivery dates will be adhered to as much as possible; they do not constitute part of the contract.
- In the event of unsatisfactory work, all products should be returned complete with packaging and the appropriate invoice, within three days of collection.
- Every effort will be made to fulfil all orders placed with Blue Orange Images. However, in the cases of an act of God, War, Strikes, Fire, or any cause beyond our control, completion of orders is subject to variation or cancellation.